Thursday, January 5, 2012

Lesson #76: Cheesecake Mousse

I've been on a cheesecake kick this week! Here's why this dessert ROCKS:

1) It's perfect for a dinner party because you can make it ahead of time.
2) You don't have to turn on the oven to make it (well, if you want to do the graham cracker crumble you do, but that's totally optional).
3) It looks super fancy and you will impress your friends & family with your awesome baking skills.
4) This dessert is super light and fluffy and tastes EXACTLY like cheesecake.
5) You can be creative with the toppings. I chose blueberries, but any kind of fruit or even sauce (e.g. chocolate, caramel) would be yummy.
6) This is SUPER easy to make. It took me 10 minutes from start to finish!

LESSON LEARNED: I'll be making this dessert for my next dinner (or dessert) party!

Recipe for Cheesecake Mousse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...