Friday, December 23, 2011

Lesson #68: White Chocolate Eggnog Fudge

I'm not a fan of drinking eggnog straight from the carton, but when incorporated into baked goods, it's delicious! This fudge combines white chocolate, eggnog, and marshmallow fluff to create a CREAMY, SMOOTH, and CHOCOLATEY fudge. When you sprinkle the fudge with freshly grated nutmeg, it reminds me of the holidays.

Just an FYI...this recipe makes a ton of fudge. I'm not teaching next semester (my husband and I are moving!), so I'm going to be giving away a lot of these baked goods, since I don't have students to feed next semester.

LESSON LEARNED: Eggnog is a delicious addition to white chocolate fudge.

Recipe for White Chocolate Eggnog Fudge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...