Friday, December 16, 2011

Lesson #63: Double Chocolate Peppermint Cookies

I think that chocolate and mint are a WONDERFUL combination. I'm especially partial to peppermint patty candies, so encasing this candy around a chocolate cookie sounded like something I had to try out.

These cookies are soft and tender with a nice chocolatey flavor. The peppermint candy nicely holds its shape once it cools. I would recommend double checking to make sure the dough completely wraps around the candy - if you don't - the peppermint will spread onto the baking sheet as it cooks. Not that I know this from personal experience or anything :)

I packaged up the cookies for my class after I drizzled them melted white chocolate and red sprinkles.


LESSON LEARNED: Chocolate and peppermint combine to produce a very tasty cookie!

Recipe for Double Chocolate Peppermint Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...