Thursday, September 29, 2011

Lesson #17: Soft Pumpkin Cookies

Fall is my favorite time of year! Every year, I get really excited to start making my favorite fall desserts and pumpkin is one of my essential fall baking ingredients. First up are these AMAZING cookies.  I've made other versions of pumpkin cookies (including one that received a 1st place ribbon at the county fair in Arizona), but I think I've found a new favorite :)

These cookies are incredibly soft & fluffy and are rolled in a sugar/spice mixture. When you bake these, there are two things to keep in mind. First, make sure you leave enough room between these cookies when they bake - unless of course you want a giant cookie! Second, the cookie dough need to be chilled so you can roll them into balls and coat them with the sugar & spice mix. 







LESSON LEARNED: Keep trying different recipes because you might find a new favorite!

Recipe for Soft Pumpkin Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...