Monday, February 6, 2012

Lesson #95: Milk Chocolate & Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies

Last week I had one lonely bag of milk chocolate chips left in my pantry and I wanted to use them up. As I was browsing through some recipe books, I came across a milk chocolate and peanut butter cookie and thought it would be the perfect recipe to try.

These cookies are FABULOUS! Two peanut butter cookies studded with milk chocolate chips are sandwiched between a creamy & silky milk chocolate/peanut butter ganache. One note for this recipe is that there is barely enough ganache cover all the sandhich cookies. It leaves no room for tasting or putting a generous amount in between the sandwich. Next time, I think I'll double the recipe for the ganache :)

LESSON LEARNED: Double the ganache for this cookie - you'll need it!

Recipe for Milk Chocolate & Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...