Thursday, February 23, 2012

Lesson #105: Turtle Sundae

If I owned a dessert restaurant, this would definitely be on the menu. Here's how I would describe my ice cream creation.

Turtle Sundae
Salted Caramel Ice Cream - Dark Chocolate Hot Fudge - Honey Praline Pecans & Walnuts - Hand-Whipped Cream

Sounds fantastic, right? I was in the mood to create a multiple component ice cream dessert and this was the result. The ice cream was smooth, nutty, and slightly salty, The fudge sauce was rich and ultra thick. The nuts were sweet and salty. The whipped cream was light and delicious. Yes, I whipped it by hand because I figured I could use a little arm workout before indulging in this treat :)

LESSON LEARNED: All of these individual components come together to create a fantastic ice cream dessert!

Recipe for Turtle Sundae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...