Friday, February 17, 2012

Lesson #102: Soft Frosted Sugar Cookies

On Valentine's Day I realized that I had not used my heart shaped cookie cutter this year and thought there was no better time than the present to use it. If I don't make heart shaped cookies around Valnetine's day, when would I make them?

I didn't want to make my typical flat sugar cookie, so I decided to make these super soft sugar cookies. They are light & fluffy and have a yummy powdered sugar frosting on top. I quickly added some red and pink sprinkles on top, and voila, I had some heart shaped sugar cookies just in time for our Valentine's Day dinner!

LESSON LEARNED: Don;t forget to use your seasonal cookie cutters! Hopefully by writing this I'll remember to make my bunny and egg shaped sugar cookies :)

Recipe for Soft Frosted Sugar Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...