Friday, October 14, 2011

Lesson #26: Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake

This recipe has been in my baking "queue" for 2 years, so I was super excited that I was finally able to try it. I liked this recipe because it required just a few ingredients that I had in my pantry.

Here's a useful tip: I tried to use a round cookie cutter to portion small pieces for one of my classes. If you decide to try this, it's best to freeze the cheesecake for a little bit so it's not too sticky. I ended up cutting half the cake with cookie cutters and slicing a few pieces for me and my husband. Regardless of how you serve it - this recipe is a keeper!


The cheesecake is not too sweet and has an INCREDIBLY creamy texture. Plain cheesecake is swirled with pumpkin flavored cheesecake to create this perfectly balanced dessert. It looks pretty enough to serve to guests!


LESSON LEARNED: The key to easily cutting cheesecakes is to freeze them first.

Recipe for Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...