Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Lesson #145: Cookie Dough Pretzel Bites

What is better than chocolate chip cookie dough frosting sandwiched between two salty pretzels dipped in milk chocolate and covered with sprinkles? Nothing, I'd say!

This is the perfect summer dessert because it doesn't need to bake and can be whipped up with very little time & effort. I love the combination of sweet and salty and I've been OBSESSED with sprinkles lately.

In fact, I made these treats for my summer intro to psychology class after they took their first exam. I think I said something like "Sprinkles make everything better, so don't stress about how you did on the exam". My students probably like I'm crazy! :)

LESSON LEARNED: Don't want to mess with the hassle of sandwiches? Make the cookie dough frosting and use it as a dip for the pretzels. I took some to my family and it was a big hit with kids!

Recipe for Cookie Dough Pretzel Bites

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...