Monday, June 25, 2012

Lesson #144: Cinnamon Swirl Bread

Nothing brightens my day more than making homemade bread. Especially GREAT homemade bread. Trust me - I've made some pretty bad loaves over the years. I've made this recipe a few times now and it's ABSOLUTELY AMAZING every time I make it.

The bread dough is part whole wheat flour and part white flour. A little honey, an egg, and canola oil are mixed in to create a soft and squishy baked over-sized loaf. Swirled inside is a mixture of butter, brown sugar, and lots of cinnamon. Don't be shy with using a lot of cinnamon - it makes this bread stand out from typical loaves! Enjoy!

LESSON LEARNED: The leftover bread is great for French Toast the next day!

Recipe for Cinnamon Swirl Bread

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...