Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Lesson #128: Chocolate Chip & Cornflake Cookies

I had some leftover cornflakes from another recipe, and I didn't want them to get stale, so I incorporated them into my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe.

I know this combination sounds a little strange, but chocolate chips and cornflakes really work together. The cornflakes add a slightly chewy and crunchy texture to the cookies. I would highly suggest adding your favorite cereals to cookies! :)

LESSON LEARNED: Form the dough into balls on a cookie sheet and freeze for about 30 minutes. Then place them in a freezer bag and you have cookies ready to bake whenever you need them (or have a cookie craving!).

Recipe for Chocolate Chip & Cornflake Cookies


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...