Friday, April 6, 2012

Lesson #123: Easter Sugar Cookies

Happy Easter! I couldn't resist doing cut out sugar cookies for Easter. Cookies in the shapes of bunnies, carrots, and springtime flowers were calling my name as I organized all my baking paraphernalia in the basement of our new house.

One of the great things about moving is being close enough to regularly see family and friends. I was hanging out with my college friend Kielee and convinced her to make some sugar cookies with me. She said she hadn't made roll-out sugar cookies in ten years, so we had fun making these together. Here's a picture of the results and Kielee frosting one of the cookies we made.


 LESSON LEARNED: Plan ahead when you want to make this cookies. The dough needs to chill in the refrigerator for at least one hour.

Recipe for My Favorite Cutout Sugar Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...