Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Lesson #34: Homemade Oreos

I've never been a big fan of Oreos (surprising, isn't it?). I was pleasantly surprised that the homemade version taste WAY better than the store bought version. I've made these cookies 3 or 4 times now and they are go over very well. Last week, I donated them to the bake sale on our campus which benefited the United Way.

The chocolatey cookies have just the right amount of crunch and chewiness. The cream filling is ADDICTIVE! It tastes even better than regular Oreo cream. I could eat this by itself. :)  Since it was around Halloween, I tinted the cream filling orange and packaged them for the bake sale. Enjoy!

LESSON LEARNED: Sometimes the homemade version tastes better than the storebought one!

Recipe for Homemade Oreos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...