Friday, May 25, 2012

Lesson #136: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes

Even though my life has gotten hectic since we've moved, I decided to take the morning and bake these multiple component cupcakes. Boy, was I glad I did!

The cupcakes are a brown sugar cupcake with chocolate chips baked right into the batter. The filling is an egg-free chocolate chip cookie dough (warning: you will want to eat a few spoonfuls of this by itself!). The frosting is a brown sugar butter cream that really tastes like cookies. AND the cupcakes are topped off with mini chocolate chips. Too cute!

Here's a photo of the finished product, but I took some pictures along to way to give you an idea of how they are assembled.


LESSON LEARNED: Make each part of the cupcake in steps. That way it doesn't seem as overwhelming.

Recipe for Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes

3 comments:

  1. I am making these this next week! I have been craving cookie dough, but it's not the best thing for pregnant ladies so I've not had any. These will be perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge fan of the step-by-step pictures. They make the recipes seem more doable :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the step-by-step pictures are helpful too! I just need to remember to have my camera next to me while I'm baking :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...